[stylist] off topic free sounds

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:45:18 UTC 2014

Hi Atty,
I don't know of any sound sites with music specifically.
However, I have a great one for birds.  I have always loved birds
and really enjoy using this site.  Just google "avian
vocalizations center" and it will be the first link.
You can search for a particular bird with the search box.  Some
of the reccordings are short, and some are long.
If anyone has any other ideas, I'd also really like to know.
Hope this helps.
Vejas