[stylist] list removal email

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Dec 3 20:34:07 UTC 2014

The message was legitimate.  Your subscription had the bounce flag
set -- which was caused by the problems we had delivering to
Microsoft-related domains a couple weeks ago.  I have removed the
flag and you should get mail normally now.

I have also removed said flags for other list members too.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org