[stylist] Poem - "Pharaohs" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:51:23 UTC 2014

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for giving this one a chance, and somewhat more than a chance.
I've now given "Pharaohs" a second and a third glance and feel it's not
so bad after all.  My favorite line, if it's not in the poorest taste to
say so, is the line about crocodiles.
   Oh, I am a very bad and wicked, wicked, poet.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"