[stylist] Seeking comments on *Everyday Cruelty* by Helen Kobek

EJ Kobek ejkobek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:39:13 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

I'm writing to folks who may have (or have, because you've told me so!)
downloaded and read *Everyday Cruelty*  from Bookshare.

I would love to continue receiving comments of any type - brief, long,
"positive" or "negative" - about *Everyday Cruelty." *Whatever you would
like to share, I'd welcome. You do not need to be a polished writer to do
this. And I have received "all of the above" from folks....It has been a
real pleasure and interest to hear folks' thoughts, reactions, feedback,
including what has been helpful, challenging, etc. to readers.

If you do send comments along, please indicate whether I can use your name
and location (city, state, etc.) in publicity (brochures, emails, etc.)

I have heard from some people a few times, as they have read through the
book in chunks, and it's affected them in layers or waves. I welcome that,
too.

And, of course, take your time. It's a dense book.

Thank you for the comments I have received from you thus far. It has been
most welcome, and I do write back to people, if it seems right, or if they
ask me to do that. It's a book about wellness and connection, so I seek to
do that, when folks are interested in that.

Bookshare, BTW, is still working on the formatting, but I've heard from
many of you that it's very readable, which is good to know, even without
the enumeration.

Warmly,

Helen