[stylist] I did it...finally!

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:54:24 UTC 2014

Hey, Julie,

Congratulations on your publishing success!  As an aspiring author
myself, I applaud your strenuous efforts to get your words and ideas out
there.  The subject matter sounds terribly engaging and I'm sure blind
readers will snap it up.  Be sure and tell us how sales are going, and
about your adventures promoting your opus. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

--Bill