[stylist] while we're sharing poems ...

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 16 14:23:49 UTC 2014

Sherry, I really enjoyed reading this poem and meeting Bianca today. What a
crazy dog! What a great story you have written. I could just see it all.
Merry Christmas to you, Sherry. May your New Year be filled with lots more
wonderful writing projects. Thanks for sharing today.
Lynda McKinney Lambert