[stylist] Poem - "Email" - Firstish Draft

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 18:28:28 UTC 2014

Bill,
I am not able to keep up with how prolific you are. Your poem gives great
insight on why some folks always write a note instead of sending an e-mail,
and what holding something in your hand means to many.
I cannot help sending you one on the same subject. It is a cinquain, that
is, 2-4-6-8-2 syllables, non-rhymed.

E-Mail

Alone
at ninety-one