[stylist] Onkyo essay for Helen Kobek

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 23 15:51:55 UTC 2014

For me, it was mentally exhausted at the end of a word! After learning the
alphabet, I quit doing braille - I realized it would take an eternity for me
to learn it and I wanted to move on to creating my art and continue my
writing instead.  I never found any love for it so this essay was very nice
to read about your experiences with Braille. I could feel your excitement
and triumph at achieving this skill. Lynda