[stylist] Using VoiceOver in Libre Office

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:33:07 UTC 2014

Hi Bridgit,

     It is a headache.  Of course, a year ago, I couldn't get VoiceOver to do anything.  Other than turn on or off of course.

     Libre Office is the free open source version of Word, with more flexibility than the Microsoft Office products.  I've enjoyed working with its easy to use interface for a few years now.

      I tried to learn Jaws a few years ago.  I don't think I was even able to figure out how to turn it on.  And it is cost prohibitive, at over a fifth of my yearly income, when I was working.  I'm not working anymore, so it is really cost impossible now!  I can't imagine paying out that much every time a program upgrades.

      I'm sure it's something simple I just don't know to click on or off when I open it.  It has to be.  I really wish there were user manuals these days.  It would help so much!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts