[stylist] Transportation and help when needed

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:30:00 UTC 2014

Lynda,
I forgot to mention that I road in the ambulances with Rich on the 3
occasions that we had to call 911. The first time, they wouldn't allow my
guide dog, which was OK with me, and I got a neighbor to drive Hunter to the
hospital. The other times they let Hunter and I both ride in the back. Not
sure what changed, but I can't imagine how terrified you must have been not
even being able to be with him.
Donna