[stylist] Online class

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 3 22:55:33 UTC 2014

Please don't think I'm trying to be critical, but I didn't know they had a
creative writing course.  Is this the same one that's been discussed, How To
Make Money Writing, or is there another one?

Phyllis

The first three sections of the Hadley Creative writing class are good
for a new writer who doesn't know where to start.

Section four - please research before you follow some of the repeated
recommendations.  I've seen too many agents and editors crab on Twitter
"How dare they call us for what they can find on our website!"  Even if
it isn't really there like they think it. In the agent and editor world,
calling on the phone is as creepy as a stalker showing up on their
doorstep.  Don't do it.

There were a few other things that seemed to need some research. I only
know of a few vanity publishers who ask for book proposals for fiction.

Otherwise, it's really good.  They even have up to date knowledge on
copyright.

Guess I've been trying too long to be published.

---
protection is active.