[stylist] Fwd: Online class

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 3 23:19:43 UTC 2014

This is what I thought, and guess I'm wrong, but that sounds to me like one
is learning the ins and outs of marketing, but we all see things differently
at times.

Phyllis

No marketing really.  Basically it's an overview from what you need to
write, through the writing process, types of writing, places to look to
be published, and an overview of the business part - cash flow,
contracts, copywrite rules, and plagiarism.

I guess it's more a "The Business of Writing" than anything.

---
protection is active.