[stylist] Fwd: Online class

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:22:19 UTC 2014

Without taking the class or looking it up myself, I have to agree with
Phyliss, if this is indeed the case. I would assume a creative writing
class would discuss the actual craft of creative writing and provide
exercises and assignments to help students better their knowledge and
ability to write. This description does sound more like how to market
and submit your writing, which while a valueable lesson, is different
than actual writing.

Bridgit