[stylist] {Disarmed} FW: 7 ways to find time to write

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Feb 5 14:09:23 UTC 2014

Y'all,

Thought I'd forward this weekly newsletter to the list. I've been reading
her tips for a long time now and not sure why I hadn't thought of forwarding
for a possible tool. Some tips are well known, but some I found  very
helpful in the past; such as eliminating words with  "tion"  because you'll
be able to reduce word count and say it clearer without it.

Anyway, hope it's helpful to you.

Brad