[stylist] Here'smyattemptatbeingtactiletothefolkswhowanteverything for nothing

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:52:18 UTC 2014

That's so sad about your sister.
I'm curious about everyone's opinions on the following.  My
parents told me that when I grow older and live away from them, I
can ride with someone and help them with their gas.

So I have 2 questions.  First, if someone insists that you
shouldn't pay them, should you pay them anyway, or just leave it?
Second, do you think that people expecting money is considered
reasonable?
This is just my opinion, but I think that a true friend or
charitable person shouldn't want money.  They should just do it
out of the goodness of their hearts.  (But I volunteer at my
church, so what do I know.)
I know there's not one answer, but I'd like to know your
differing opinions on these two things.
Vejas