[stylist] Growing Up Fisher

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:59:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am actually looking forward to this! From what I have seen on the previews it looks funny and clever at the same time! I really do wonder how they will pull this off. I think it will be interesting. I am cautiously optimistic because I admit I have laughed at some of the previous well the ones I have seen anyway.
I do wonder things for example the guide dog I think the actual dog has a different name than the dog pretrade in the show or so I have read. Not sure.
Tessa

Sent from my iPhone