[stylist] Growing Up Fisher

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 03:45:59 UTC 2014

Donna,
I didn't know that about the animals. Very interesting thank you for explaining!
It's a shame.. I can honestly say I've never heard of any actors
that're blind. Singers sure! But not actors.. that's a shame I think.
I'm not sure why they wouldn't hire someone blind to act out the part.
I'll still watch it though.