[stylist] Two song lyrics & link - a belated happy Valentine's Day

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Thu Feb 20 14:25:33 UTC 2014

Hey Donna,

Thank you so much for sharing your music with us. What a treat! You've got a
great voice, and I love the guitar work in 'Love of My Life'. Did you play
both parts? And please excuse my ignorance, but what instrument did you play
in the second song?At first I thought it was a funky setting on your
keyboard, but then I thought it might be something else--a harpsichord?
Finally, please congratulate the bass singer in the frog song. He's awesome!

chris