[stylist] Writers' Division February Telephone Gathering - Special guest, Editor of Future Reflections

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 14:31:18 UTC 2014

Dear member

RE: Special Guest- Debbie Kent Stine, Editor of our NFB, Future Reflections

Here is the information you need to get on our call:

Date for our meeting: Sunday, February 23rd

Time: 8:30 ET, 7:30 CT, 6:30 MT, 530 PT

Number to call: (712) 432-0460

Access code: 568839Pound

Debbie will give us the history of the mag, how it is put together, her
editing style, and what material she seeks for the publication. And yes,
this is another publishing opportunity for our membership.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired