[stylist] Two song lyrics & link - a belated happyValentine'sDay

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:58:14 UTC 2014

My grandma taught me to dance to big band music. She would throw on a
record and swing me about, smile.

My mom was a dancer and taught it for years. So I have a classical dance
background, though I've also learned more modern styles for both stage
and club-like dancing. But my mom used music from all eras for tap and
jazz; of course ballet was done mostly with classical music and ballets,
though she did use contemporary music for ballet from time to time.

Bridgit