[stylist] Greetings to all who are new

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 18:26:52 UTC 2014

This is Robert Leslie Newman. I am the NFB writers' division President. I
welcome all of you who are new to this list. This can be one of the best
places in the world to ask the unique type of questions that only a writer
and/or a blind person can ask. So ask away!!! (Also consider joining the
Division. This listserv is only one of several great benefits of what we do,
and can be. Also look to join us on our monthly telephone gatherings.
Additionally, consider submitting to our current writing contest that is now
open, closing April 1st. Also look forward to reading past and present
issues of our quarterly mag,  Slate & Style. All for $10.00 per year.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President