[stylist] free verse poems Some info I found for you

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 02:34:14 UTC 2014

Vejas,
Maxine wrote a memoir about her life both in china  and here. It’s a bit
confusing the way she wrote it. Each chapter is its own story.
Also, the second chapter is her view, first person, but really about a
legend she was told.
I'm not sure which other books she wrote, but the book I know of is her
memoir called Woman Warrior, memoirs of a girlhood among ghosts.

Ashley