[stylist] Request for advice

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jan 21 15:15:06 UTC 2014

Hi Phyllis,
Thank you for your input on this. I have thought of you many times during
the past 7 months and the adjustments and changes you've had to deal with.
It's one thing to think you could get on with your life without your loved
one when he's still around and quite another when it looks like he won't be
for much longer. I think we've dodged the bullet for a little while, but it
was a very upsetting time.

I agree with you that a TV appearance would change my opinion of whether to
go that far for free. As it is, I'm thinking about how best to answer the
e-mail. I've read and thought about everyone's responses, and they've all
colored my thinking in one way or another.
Donna