[stylist] Request for advice

Brad Dunse lists at braddunse.com
Tue Jan 21 17:13:32 UTC 2014

I appreciated Lynda's perspective as well. I work on a campus as an outside
contractor... there always seems to be money, though it might float from
department to department. I also think you can't blame anyone for looking
for a free presentation, as long as they aren't holding your love for
blindness awareness as randsome.

Brad