[stylist] A great book

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 12:59:13 UTC 2014

Hey Atty,

Thanks for the recommendation--I'm always looking for good books to read. I
just finished 'The Tiger's Wife', which got great reviews. I thought the
writing was fantastic (the author was like 23 when she wrote it), but it's
magical realism, very allegorical and metaphorical, and overall, it didn't
do a whole lot for me. But, I know I'm the exception (a writer in another
group loved it, and that's why I read it).

Peace,

chris