[stylist] 2014 Writing Contest Winners, Adult and Youth

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 8 10:42:47 UTC 2014

Congrats to all the winning writers!
This was good news today and the first message I read when I turned on the
computer. Thank you so much for letting us know so quickly. I am grateful
for the awards and wish to thank anyone who volunteered to read all the
entries and serve as judges. Thank you! Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert
Artist, Author, Educator

www.lyndalambert.com