[stylist] 2014 Writing Contest

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 21:21:25 UTC 2014

Robert,
And all of the contributors and winners of the annual contest. Perhaps Lynda
said it best with her thanks to all of the readers, judges, and planners for
this opportunity provided by the NFB contest.
It was gratifying to hear those on the winner's list who are  regular
contributors of postings on this list, and their continuing support to all
of the members by their critiques and suggestions.
My congratulations to all, but because I feel I know them from past
exposure,  especially to Chris, Myrna, and Lynda. I note the two feathers in
your caps when you place in two genres!
I am very proud to be able to participate with all of you.
Jacqueline Williams