[stylist] Announcing the 3rd edition of Midwest Prairie Review, call for submissions

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 12:24:42 UTC 2014

I received the following announcement:

Announcing the 3rd edition of Midwest Prairie Review, call for submissions

The Midwest Prairie Review Journal is now accepting submissions for the 2015
issue. Deadline: Sept 12, 2014.

Since the early 20th century, regional anthologies have provided talented
American writers and artists the means to publish their work. We're pleased
to announce the call for submissions for the 3rd edition of Midwest Prairie
Review, an anthology featuring the works of writers and artists tied to the
unique environs of Wisconsin's rolling hills and other Midwest prairies.

We are calling for submissions of thoughtful and thought-provoking written
and visual art that interprets and redefines notions of living, working and
writing within the Midwestern heartland.

Submission deadline is Sept 12, 2014. Genres that will be considered are
fiction, creative nonfiction, scriptwriting, poetry, short stories and
visual art (including photography).

The 3rd volume of Midwest Prairie Review will be available at the 26th
annual Writers' Institute conference, scheduled for March 27-29, 2015.

We want to hear from you! Submit your work before Sept 12!

Click for submission guidelines and instructions>

Questions?

Contact Laurie Scheer

lscheer at dcs.wisc.edu

608 265 3972