[stylist] Poem - "Jesus" - First Draft

Bridgit Pollpeter via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 21:01:26 UTC 2014

I agree with Chris's comments. I had to reflect a lot while reading and
read a few lines again and again to find the full brevity of their
meaning, but I think this is what good poetry does. It makes you want to
ponder it, study it. You think on it after reading.

I like using language to express emotions and thoughts, and you, Bill,
accomplish this. Whether it's perfection or not, whether we completely
get it or not, your poetry is full of thought. I can tell you put your
entire being into your writing.

Bridgit