[stylist] Poem - "Hiroshima" - (sonnet)

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jun 9 23:18:26 UTC 2014

Did you make up the rhyme scheme here? It's seems to be in iambic pentamenter which is right and it has 14 lines which it should have. But then, the ones I'm most familiar with are Shakespearean, Spenserian and Petrarchan and I need to refresh my brain on those. Even though I mostly write rhyming stuff, I'm no good at sonnets. I just may need to work on a few ... I just can't come up with topics lately. I'm in a writer's block big time.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone