[stylist] Of time, age, and love, in a villanelle

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 19:59:04 UTC 2014

Hi Jackie,

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this poem. I've read enough
poetry that I recognize the form, there are lines which are straightfoward
enough for people to understand clearly, and other lines which are subtle
and leave me thinking about what you might have meant. Nice job.

chris

PS - I'll keep an eye out for fun loving, romantic, kind, and what the
hell--wealthy 90ish year old gentlemen for you.