[stylist] Writers' division Annual business Meeting - all you need to know to call in!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 00:47:53 UTC 2014

Dear Membership

RE: Join us at our 2014 annual business meeting, via the phone

Date: Wednesday, July 3rd

Time: 1:30 PM ET (ends 4:30)

Phone#: 1-712-432-0460

Access code: 568839Pound

(I will use my iPhone to hook up to you, and a Bluetooth speaker to
broadcast your words to the audience.)

National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division

Annual Meeting Agenda

Orlando, Florida

July 03, 2014

*I. 1:30-1:45 Introductions; all introduce themselves

*II. 1:45-3:00 Business Meeting

A. President's Report: Robert Leslie Newman

B. Secretary's Report: Robert Leslie Newman

C. Treasure's Report: Robert Leslie Newman

D. Slate & Style Report: Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter

E. 2:00-3:00 Old Business

F. 2:00-3:00 New Business

-1. Announcement of winners for writing contest

--a. Youth contest winners:

--b. Adult short story winners:

--c. Adult non-fiction:

--d. Adult stories for youth:

--e. Adult poetry winners:

--f. Contest discussion; improvements, additions, etc.

-2. Telling your story: Darlene Laibl-Crowe

-3. Report on Youth Track writing workshop; The Play is the Thing: Katie
Colton, Christine Parsons, Jerry Whittle

-4. Update on Where The Blind work; our joint project with the Jernigan

Institute and Employment Committee: Mary Ellen Gabias

-5. Update of Division's Website: Robert Leslie Newman

*III. 3:00-4:15 Special Guests, and Presentations

-1. Marketing Your Skills and Books: Corbb O'Connor, President & Business
Growth Consultant, O'Consulting Group

-2. The Art of Play Writing: Katie Colton, Christine Parsons, Jerry Whittle