[stylist] Introduction

Ann Bliss annbliss1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:01:21 UTC 2014

    Hi Donna,
     I understand that they take 40 percent plus the manufacturing cost of
the book for being on Amazon.  So when Amazon sells a book, are there any
additional charges from Amazon or for shipping or does that all come out of
the 40 percent?  Also, when purchasing author copies, is that the
manufacturing price or do they add to it?  Thanks.
Ann