[stylist] Introduction

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:44:09 UTC 2014

Jim,
CreateSpace is a print on demand company with options to have them do Kindle
and to distribute the print version internationally. Smashwords is an e-book
aggregator. They take your file and create 7 e-book versions. If you qualify
for their advanced distribution, you can opt for them to place your book
with Nook, Sony, Kobo, Apple, Baker & Taylor 360 and a host of other
outlets. Some writers qualify for inclusion in Kindle, but at this point,
Kindle isn't automatic, though I think it soon will be. I did Kindle and
Nook separately and have Smashwords for everything else they offer.
Donna