[stylist] Earthing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 4 00:52:37 UTC 2014

OH YES!!!

I regulary walk in the woods and embrace the trees, and touch their
branches - just a few minutes will lift your energy level and bring you into
a positive state of mind. Even in this snow, I go outside in my bare feet
for a little while - its only 3 degrees here today and I  have been out a
couple times.  It's so healing.
Lynda