[stylist] lines on a page

Robert's Cox email newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 16:45:40 UTC 2014

Jim

A helpful book does not need to be long! Short and to the point is best.

Sent from my iPad
Robert Leslie Newman
Personal website: http://www.thoughtprovoker.info
President, NFB Writers' Division
Website: http://writers.nfb.org
Chair, NFB Communications Committee
First Vice President, NFB Omaha Chapter
Vice President, Nebraska NFB Senior Division
Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired