[stylist] Smashwords

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 02:21:01 UTC 2014

There's a list of people who format according to the Smashwords
specification.  It's available free on the site.

Phyllis

Hi there,

They say you can hire someone to format it according to smashwords
requirements. I thinkt they said on the site, something like $40 and up. I
know in Omaha a friend told me last year about a place  that does it here in
Omaha.

I am going to go the traditional road if possible.

Not that I am aposed to self publishing, I'm not, but I just want to go the
whole agent route and stuff.

Creativity and peace,
Atty