[stylist] Introduction

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:37:37 UTC 2014

Welcome. We have a growing list of fantasy writers here. All my
published work has been nonfiction, but I love to write fiction too,
particularly fantasy. I tend to have a lyrical style of writing, which
can be categorized as poetic. I use this voice more in my nonfiction
than fiction, but it is kind of my distinctive style. I agree that you
also have a similar style based on your post, grin.

Look forward to seeing you on the list.

Bridgit