[stylist] Welcome to our new members!!

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 15:52:25 UTC 2014

Welcome to all of our new members!

My name is Myrna and I hail from Louisiana.  I do post some  writing here
from time to time but have not much lately.  I write mostly  poetry, but also
write short stories and non-fiction.  My poetry is written  in free verse,
poetic prose, and sometimes structured forms.  My  non-fiction writing
consists of mostly memoirs but sometimes an essay sneaks  in.

Do share your work.  I may not always critique or offer  feedback but I do
read the offerings of our members and enjoy them  all.

Best regards,
Myrna