[stylist] Poem: "Snuff"

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Tue Mar 11 16:34:35 UTC 2014

Ain't that the truth!
If you happen to be born blind, and your parents happen to be on the
ignorant side, or your teachers are, you're not expected to make much out of
yourself.
And if you should have any dreams about making it as a musician or writer,
Heaven forfend!
Get back in your rocking chair, read your Braille book, and let's have no
more of this nonsense.
Thea