[stylist] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Long Article: I'll Call Her Sandy (some profanity)

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Mar 12 10:57:02 UTC 2014

Hi, Erica.
I thank you for your empathy.
I'm getting there.
That's why I wrote this article. I wanted to put a face and a name to the
nameless victims of romance scams, whether they lose money or not.
I figure if I'm going to feel like crap for weeks and weeks, someone might
as well benefit.
I want my readers to feel each emotion, each circumstance.
I'm thinking it'll be harder for them to smugly say, "Well you shouldn't
have fallen for her in the first place".
It's too easy for people to pass judgment, while refusing to wear the shoes
of the person they're judging.
I'm glad you didn't do that, and I pray others won't as well.
I hope someone who has the power to do something will read the article and
laws will be toughened on these heartless criminals.
Thea