[stylist] Thea, New Kid

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed Mar 12 12:21:27 UTC 2014

Hi,
This conversation makes me wish that you could just think and have the words come out on your computer or somewhere where you could just get them later. At the same time, though, I'm thinking that if you can be aware of what is going on, you can find little spaces of time in which you can jot down a paragraph or two. You don't need the perfect environment.

Jim