[stylist] accessability

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 16:17:41 UTC 2014

Hi, so I phoned Kinkos last year and asked them if they were accessible.
They said yes, we have a ramp.

I said but do you have a computer blind people can use?

They said oh no, just a ramp.

I said well, have you considered getting some software so one of your
computers can be used by blind people? It would just need a screen reader.

No, he says, I don't think we can do that. I can help you if you come in
though....

I thanked him and did not go in.

If I knew more aqbout the free screen readers I could have told them about
them, but alas, I don't.

Prosperity and health to you and yours,
Atty