[stylist] Thea

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Fri Mar 14 00:56:44 UTC 2014

Chickaboom! Thanks.
Thea

-----Original Message-----
From: Homme, James
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:26 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Thea

Hi Thea,
If you use Outlook or Outlook Express, look for the from field and arrow
left and right. Once you find someone's e-mail address, use SHIFT+RIGHT or
SHIFT+LEFT, depending on which side of that piece of text you come from, to
select it, then copy to the clipboard with CTRL+C, then CTRL+N for a new
e-mail, then CTRL+V to paste the address, and boom.

Jim