[stylist] thea, paratransit escorts

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:19:49 UTC 2014

Hi Thea,
I read your story about Sandy and felt that it was very
well-written.  Some people find it hard to express their feelings
on paper, but you did it.  I agree with everyone else in that you
were lucky you didn't have that much money.
I think that, if possible, you should try to find a new escort
for your paratransit.  You mentioned that your escort is anti-gay
and won't take you to anywhere you can meet women.
The ideal escort should never put their beliefs on someone else.
You should try to find someone who will do whatever you say.
Whether they are anti-gay or not shouldn't matter; they are your
escorts, so doesn't that mean that they should be willing to take
you anywhere you want to go? After all, a college reader is
responsible for reading the material, whether they like it or
not.  It should be all about you, not all about them.  (Anyone
can correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't started using
paratransit yet so I don't really know how the system works.)
Also, I would like to encourage you to send this piece to your
daughter, if you know where she is.  You stated that your
daughter has the same beliefs you do.  Your piece would be a
valuable lesson for her and may even bring you closer together.
That way she could avoid the same problems you experienced.  Even
if she still won't respond, at least you tried.
Vejas