[stylist] Amazon book description question

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 19:16:17 UTC 2014

Ann, I can't speak for Create Space, but for Smashwords and Kindle Direct
Publishing (KDP) you can write your own description, in fact, you have to do
it yourself.

Phyllis

    Donna and others,
     I am assuming that when you upload  a book to Create Space or
Smashwords or Amazon directly, you, the author, can write the description
copy as well as the info about the author?  Does Create Space offer you the
possability of creating an author page or do you do that afterwards?  If
someone writes a poor review of your work, is there any way to get it
retracted or is it thee forever? How do you upload other immages to Amazon
other than the cover?
Ann