[stylist] Humanware Anyone?

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:30:32 UTC 2014

Just wondering if any of my new friends here has acquired Humanware's
Victor Reader Stream Mark 2.  You can keep around 100 books on a 32GIG
SD card, download Bookshare books, listen to podcasts and music.  And as
of a couple of weeks ago, you can tune into hundreds of Internet radio
stations, as well as look up words and phrases on Wikipedia and
Wictionary.  Costs around $400.00, which isn't cheap when you're on a
fixed income, but I've found it to be well well well worth it.

--Bill

-- "Let's drink a toast now to who we really are." --Jane Siberry