[stylist] HumanWare and Houses

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Sun Mar 16 02:51:27 UTC 2014

I'm a writer with a mission: to be one little blinkie who gets off her
disability check, and moves back to Maui, or even Kauai, hopefully with a
life partner, where I purchase a honey house--not a palace, but a honey
house surrounded by trees, sweetened by the trade breeze from the sea, and
so vibey when you walk in, that it seems the house itself is welcoming you.
I lived for 12 years in such a house with my ex. We were married for 16
years.
Then he died last summer, and the house guest who came to stay is now lord
of the manor.
I miss my honey house. I miss Rob. I miss the good times we had.
I've got a story, fictionalized, paranormalized, but nonetheless, it's how I
feel about my honey house on Maui.
The house that was taken over by strangers.
But if I could write my way out of this isolation with WheelTrans, write my
way out of this loneliness, maybe write my way into another honey house, I
think I would feel so at peace, especially if I had someone to share it
with.
Thea