[stylist] HumanWare and Houses

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Sun Mar 16 07:29:52 UTC 2014

I remember when I had two little guys to run around after, so I know what
you mean.
I didn't have time to read, much less write.
I'm 48, so if I'm going to become anything, I better get cracking.
I'm glad you found your life partner.
I just have this fantasy that I'll meet her, she won't be like Susan (that's
"Sandy"'s real name), or any of the others I've met, and I'll spirit her
away to Kauai or Maui, there to purchase a honey house that screams love at
you the minute you look at it.
She will be as romantic as me, and possibly a fellow artist, and we will
spend our days in serenity.
The walls of our honey cottage will be panelled with cedar, like the Song of
Solomon describes. The house will welcome us with its freshly painted pine
or fir.
It will be made of as much living wood as possible. I love wood.
Not as much as fur, but pretty much.