[stylist] Spiders

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:40:01 UTC 2014

HI Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to read this one.  I know everyone has
threescore emails coming in every half hour, so your notice is truly
valued.  As for birds, I'd love to have a parrot and teach it lines from
Auden ("...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead")
but a medical condition makes that untenable, but stories of other
folks's birds always lightens my mood, which his usually fairly bright
anyway.

--Bill